All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS entrance exam has been replaced by NEET. Candidates shall be provided admission via NEET to MBBS courses. All the qualifying students will be provided admission in various AIIMS institutes located in different places i.e. New Delhi, Raipur, Nagpur, etc.
In this blog, we will give you quick updates about the medical entrance test to answer your regular queries that will AIIMS conduct its own entrance exam in 2021 or 2022?
Eligibility Criteria: AIIMS-MBBS 2021
The candidates must satisfy AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria before applying for the exam. Enlisted below are a few of the eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Age: Candidate should be or will be of the age of 17 years as on the last day of December of the year when they are seeking admission i.e. candidates who are born on or after 2nd of January, 2005 shall not be eligible to apply for the exams.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks: The minimum of the total marks in the exams for OBC and General category candidates are 60% for ST/SC are 50% and for PWBD students are 45%.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates need to have Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English as main subjects in the 12th examinations.
Registration Criteria AIIMS-MBBS 2021
The form filling methodology has been revised completely by AIIMS. It is going to be a two-stage process namely:
Basic Registration: it is the primary stage of registering for the exams that will tentatively open from mid of November and goes until January.
Final registration: In the stage candidates are to deposit, fees choose exam center, etc. The fees for application of OBC category and General Category is 1500INR and for ST/SC students is 1200INR. The entire process for filling the AIIMS-MBBS 2021 examination form is an online process.
Process for applying for the exams
The entire application process has been from this year onwards. As described earlier it shall be a two-stage process i.e.
Step 1. BASIC REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website which is aiimsexams.org
- Select the “NEW REGISTRATION” tab
- Fill the form with all the basic details as per the given format.
- The last step would be to upload your signature and passport size photograph after scanning.
No payment is required at this stage for filing the application.
Step 2. FINAL REGISTRATION
A code shall be issued for final registration to the applicants, once the basic registration is done. The same code shall be used to log in again and to fill the form for the AIIMS-MBBS Exam, which will be released along with the prospectus around three months ahead of the exams.
- Fill the form with professional, personal, and academic details.
- Make the payment as per the category either through bank challan or in online mode.
- Validate the form and take multiple printouts for future references.
Admit Card: AIIMS-MBBS 2021
Candidates who have successfully registered for AIIMS-MBBS 2021 are issued the admit cards online. Students will just have to enter their application numbers and set a password to access the admit card. The admit cards shall b indicative of the examination center, time along with the shift of exam.
Steps for downloading Admit Card
- Open the official site of aiimsexams.org
- Click on the tab for ‘AIIMS MBBS Admit card’
- Enter your Application Number with the Password to log in.
- Confirm all the particulars are accurate and then press “Submit”
- View your admit card, then verify the details given on your admit card.
- Download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card and take printouts of the same.
Note: Do not forget to carry your admit card to the examination hall.
Exam Pattern: AIIMS-MBBS 2021
- AIIMS MBBS 2021 exam shall be CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The questions will be from Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and General knowledge.
- The question will be based on the 11th & 12th class syllabus.
Syllabus: AIIMS 2021
The syllabus for AIIMS-MBBS 2021 is enumerated below.
- Energy and power,
- Law of motion,
- Movement of the system of particles and rigid body,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Perfect gas behavior,
- Physical-world and measurement,
- The kinetic theory of gases etc.
- Basic concepts of chemistry,
- Blocking elements,
- Chemical thermodynamics,
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties,
- Organic chemistry: some principles and basic techniques, etc.
- States of the matter: gases and liquids,
- Biology and human welfare,
- Biotechnology and its applications,
- Cell: structure and function,
- Ecology and environment, etc.
- Human physiology,
- The diversity of living organisms,
- Current Affairs Business,
- Famous Awards and Awards,
- Featured Business Line,
- History, etc.
- Leading Business Officials,
- Major Corporate Events,
- World Records, Books, and Authors,
Result: AIIMS-MBBS 2021
The result for the exam will be declared through online mode in form of scores and percentile for every candidate. Candidates are advised to just enter their user id and password to access their respective results.
Steps to access your AIIMS-MBBS Result:
Step 1: Visit the official website aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Click the tab “Result of AIIMS 2021”.
Step 3: Fill in the details regarding the Candidates’ User ID, Password, and Security code.
Step 4: Login after rechecking the details that you have filled in.
Step 5: Your result will be displayed on your screen.
Step 6: Download your result and take multiple printouts.
Note: Candidates are directed to take printouts of their results and keep them safe, as it will be required while seeking admissions.