Congratulations on your historic accomplishment! Your patience, uphill struggle & persistence has finally paid you off. You are now another step closer to your objective of becoming a CA.
Exam Pattern- CA Final 2021
As per the changes introduced by ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) in recent days, the question paper pattern of CA Final 2021 has been slightly altered. Go through the entire CA Final examination pattern 2021 as given below to comprehend the modifications and the complete design of the exam.
Particulars of the exam pattern for CA Final 2021
|Exam Medium||Hindi & English|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode i.e. pen & paper mode|
|Duration||180 minutes i.e. 3 hours|
|Questions Types||Both Objective & Subject|
|Number of Exams||Total 8 Papers|
|Marking Schemes||Each Exam of 100 Marks|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marks|
|Exam Conducting Body||ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)|
|Frequency of Exams||2 times every year in May & in November|
CA Final 2021: Subjects
Given below is the list of various subjects for CA Final
Paper 1:- Financial Reporting
Paper 2:- Strategic Financial Management
Paper 3:- Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics
Paper 4:- Corporate and Economics Laws
Paper 5:- Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation
Paper 6A:- Risk Management
Paper 6B:- Financial Services & Capital Market
Paper 6C:- International Taxation
Paper 6D:- Economic Laws
Paper 6E:- Global Financial Reporting Standards
Paper 6F:- Multidisciplinary Case Study
Paper 7:- Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation
Paper 8:- Indirect Tax Laws
Note: – Paper 6 is an Elective paper.
Enlisted below is the marking scheme & passing criteria as prescribed by ICAI for CA Final Examinations:-
- As indicated by ICAI the assessment pattern of CA Final 2021, every single paper of the exam is going to be 100 marks.
- The candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each subject of every single group to clear the group.
- There is no negative mark for any wrong answers as stated by ICAI.
- Cumulatively the bare minimum required marks is 50% for the single group if giving single group exams or 50% for both the groups if appearing for both.
- Student securing 60% or more in any of the single-subject will be eligible to claim the exemption in that subject for their next three attempts.
- Candidates will have to complete their articleship before appearing for the CA Final Exams as given in the guideline issued by ICAI, which is of 3 years. However, students are eligible to get themselves registered for CA Final Exams on completion of 2.5 years duration.
- Duration for the Exam will be for 3 hours and an additional 15 minutes are given reading the exam question paper.
- For the paper which has both subjective as well as objective type questions are also to be completed within 3 hours itself, no extension is provided for MCQs. Whereas Paper 6 which is the Elective Paper based on the Open Book examination system is for 4 hours i.e. from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Preparation Tips For CA FINAL 2021
The candidates are advised to go by following preparation guidelines while Coaching, practicing, and strengthening themselves for CA Final Exams 2021. The AIR holders and the Experts enlisted below the following preparation tips.
- Go through the latest study material & practice material, which is provided by ICAI after you get yourself registered for CA Final.
- Also, solve the scanners for the CA final exam for more and more practice.
- Include Mock Test Papers in your Revision Schedule to understand the examination pattern. ICAI conducts Mock tests on frequent intervals and publishes the same on their Official Website.
- It is suggested to give more importance to the practical portion of your syllabus.
PUSH YOURSELF A LITTLE MORE, A LITTLE HARDER, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO DO THAT FOR YOU. ALL THE BEST!