The Common Law Admission Test or CLAT 2021 is the most popular exam amongst youngsters. A National Level Entrance Exam gets you admission into 22 NLU’s in India. Apart from this, this exam is regarded as the benchmark for India’s private and self-financed law colleges.
Now you know the reason for the craze for cracking CLAT!
There are a few things that you need to be mindful of; if you are one of the aspirants of the CLAT 2021.
CLAT 2021 Application Form will be available online from early January 2021. In addition, we all know 19 National Law Universities (NLU’s) of India conduct the Common Law Admission Test on a rotational basis. Through CLAT, candidates secure a seat in UG & PG degree law programs in various renowned law universities all over India.
You might be amazed to know that several public organizations, including BHEL, ONGC considers the scores of CLAT-PG for their legal recruitments. This makes CLAT one of the advantageous exams and guarantees a secure future. However, we all know that good things never come easy. CLAT is a highly competitive exam, for obvious reasons.
In this article, we provide details about the CLAT application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, and other gen. Just continue reading!
Latest Important Updates:
- Tentatively, the CLAT 2021 Application process will start in the first week of January 2021.
- The CLAT 2021 scores will secure a seat in 22 National Law Universities.
- NLSIU Bangalore increased its total of 80 seats to 120.
CLAT 2021 Highlights
|Exam and Organization||CLAT UG / CLAT PG, CLAT Consortium, Bar Council of India|
|Exam Fee||Gen/OBC/PWD/NRI – INR 4,000
SC/ST/BPL – INR 3,500
|Offered Courses||BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB/LLM|
CLAT 2021 Important Dates
|Event||2021 Dates (Tentative)|
|CLAT 2021 Application Form Start Date||January start 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Application Form Last Date||March end 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Admit Card Release date||Mid- April 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Exam Date||Mid- May 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Mid- May 2021|
|Result Announcement||May end 2021|
|Counseling||June start 2021|
How to apply for CLAT 2021?
- Visit the official website using search words Consortium of NLU’s.
- The application can be filed online through the official website only.
- Enter your email address and phone number, confirm your registration with the OTP for validation
- Fill in all the credentials carefully and recheck once before clicking on submit. Any discrepancy will lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- Select your preferences among the 22 national law universities. These cannot be changed once they are submitted.
- Pay the application fees online through the payment portal. The acceptable modes are- Net Banking/UPI/Credit Card (CC)/Debit Card
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on Submit.
- Save or print the payment receipt to be sure.
We believe this article will help you understand what should be prioritised to achieve your goal and have an excellent scorecard in the CLAT 2021. Edvizo wishes all the aspirants good luck and happy studying.