Aspirants who are planning to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 must be aware of the dos for the exam.
Tentatively, the NEET exam 2021 is to be held on May 2, the first Sunday of the month. The official authorities will release a specified dress code of NEET that has to be followed by all applicants when reporting at the exam center. NEET is the only national-level medical entrance exam for undergraduate medical courses offered in India.
Edvizo has curated a list that will help them to prepare well for the exam, rule out the possibility of committing common mistakes, and crack the NEET 2021 exam.
The Do’s for NEET exam 2021
Do make a study plan for yourself – Strictly follow the syllabus given for the NEET 2021. With this, we also want to tell you that study only those topics are provided in the syllabus. Do not waste time in reading or gathering extra or irrelevant information.
- Do Revise – Revision is a must. You must not miss revising the learned topics because it will create a fuss in mind during the exam and can give you anxiety attacks or mini-heart attacks. Take each test seriously. Develop your solving strategy during the practice test and follow it.
- Do care for your health – Eat Well and Rest Well. A balanced diet is very important in a student’s life! Especially during exam time, balanced diet plays are a crucial role in a student’s level of preparation. For the human body to function efficiently, it is necessary to consume a balanced diet
- Do take rest – Taking rest will help us get recharged and refreshed. Lack of rest will lead to fatigue and burnout. Ultimately, it will adversely influence your preparation schedule. To avoid this, ensure that your body and mind are getting adequate rest.
- Do practice – Well, this is the trump card to excel in any exam. If you practice old question papers or look at those, it will effectively augment your exam preparation. This will explain what sort of questions are asked and the essential concepts in the syllabus.
It is always a good practice to practice the papers from a time management perspective as well. It is the secret tactic of all toppers that we just unveiled.
Therefore, it would be best to collect question papers and see what section deserves how much time.
NEET 2021 Do’s: Before the day of the exam
List of Dos for the NEET 2021, which helps in avoiding hurdles on the day of the exam.
- It would be helpful to visit the specified NEET 2021 exam center a day or two before the exam to beware of the route and traffic to avoid the last-minute rush on your D-day.
- You know that it is mandatory to carry the printout of the NEET admit card 2021 and a recent passport size photograph with valid ID proof to the exam center.
- In order to avoid last-minute haste, you must try to reach the exam hall on the time (at least 30 minutes prior) to complete the verification process.
- The most crucial point is to follow all the given instructions and NEET 2021 exam day guidelines religiously to avoid any problem.
NEET 2021 Do’s while in the examination –
The enlisted Do’s for NEET 2021 will help you throughout the process of examination if followed inside the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- Do remain silent – You must focus and avoid distractions. Pay attention to the questions asked and manage your time well from the beginning.
- Do follow instructions – It is crucial to abide by the instructions given in the question booklet and that of the invigilator regarding filling up of details, examination duration, and other rules. In case of any doubts, ask to clear them before attempting anything.
- Do plan before solving – It would be best to solve the questions first that you confident about, are easier for you, and then attempt the tougher ones.