Finally, the State Common Entrance Test Cell in Maharashtra declared the MHT CET exam official answer key 2020. All the applicants can visit the official website now using the link mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in, to view and download the MHT CET 2020 official answer key.
As we know, the MHT CET 2020 answer key has correct answers to all the entrance exam questions and will help you to calculate probable scores. For further assistance, the answer sheets are published along with the candidates’ response sheets. The answer key can be accessed through the login window on the official website’s homepage.
If at all any of the applicants find any discrepancies, they will be allowed to submit the relevant grievances or challenge the MHT CET answer key 2020 from 10 to 12 November 2020.
MHT CET Answer Key 2020: Use this Direct Link to check the answer key.
For further gen, continue reading our blog.
How to Download MHT CET Answer Key 2020
- Click on the link of the official website given here, mahaonline.gov.in
- Login using your credentials as asked in the section
- Click on the link “MHT CET answer key 2020”
- View and download the answer key
Steps to submit grievances for MHT CET Answer Key
- To raise objections, go to the same link, mahaonline.gov.in
- Login using your ID and password
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
- On the left-hand panel, click on ‘Objection Form’
- Enter the required details and click to submit the form
As per the official information, the MHT CET result 2020 will be announced on or before November 28, 2020. This will decide the fate of around 4.35 lakh students in Maharashtra who have registered for the entrance exam this year.
Edvizo wishes all the candidates all the best for future endeavors.