Details for RRB JE 2021 Examination:-
RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) has been authorized to conduct exams for recruitment of various posts including JE (Junior Engineer). The exam for the same commences from the last of the month of August and goes till the first week of September. Every year several job hunters apply for this Exam to pursue a career in one of the Railway Departments. It is a computer-based test (CBT).
Process for application for RRB JE Exams:-
STEP 1:- Avail of your Unique Registration Number by getting yourself registered for the same along with the requisite fees for applications. The Registration number needs to be secured for future references.
STEP 2:- Soon after the date of release of notice from RRB, log in onto the official website of RRB Exams by punching in the credentials.
STEP 3:- Applicants are advised to download their Admit cards to know their roll no; Exams Date, Exams Time, Session, and E-Call Letter.
Eligibility Criteria RRB JE:-
Minimum Qualification Required:
Applicants need to have B.Tech / B.Sc/ PGDCA or Diploma Degree of 3 years in a particular field.
Minimum Age Limit:
18- 33 years on the date of application. Only the reserved students of Reserved Category have relaxation in the Age Limit (maximum) which is explained below:-
- SC/ST – 5 YEARS i.e. Maximum 38 Years
- OBC – 3 YEARS i.e. Maximum 36 Years
- PWD – 10 YEARS i.e. Maximum 43 Years
- Applicant should of Indian Origin.
- Citizen Of Nepal/ Bhutan
- Refugee Aspirants who have permanently settled in India ( migrated to India before 1-1-1962)
- Citizens of Pakistan, Zaire, Uganda, Vietnam, Malawi, Burma, Ethiopia, and Kenya who have migrated to India and permanently and have settled in India are also eligible to apply for the same.
Key points- RRB-JE 2021 (CBT)
- It is a computer-based test (CBT) conducted in Online Mode.
- All questions are mandatory as there is no overall choice in the question paper.
- It is MCQs based Question Paper.
- Each question will be for 1 mark and negative marking of 1/3rd mark for every wrong answer.
- Applicants can opt for either English or Hindi Languages for the Exams.
- There are 2 levels of the Exam – CBT-I & CBT-II
- Total Questions asked are:-
- For CBT-I – 100 Questions
- For CBT-II – 120 Questions
Admit Card- RRB JE 2021
Registered Applicants can download their Admit Cards from the links to be notified thereinafter. Go through the details like Roll Number, Subjects, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Date of Test, Timings of each Paper, Centre for Test, etc.
For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs. 250
For General & OBC Category – Rs. 500
Credentials: RRB JE 2021
The Applicant is mandated to carry the following documents while entering the Examination Hall.
- Admit Card
- 2 Passport & 1 Post size Photograph
- The Application Form (Printed)
- Any one of the original ID Cards (e.g. Voter Card, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Cards, School or College or University ID Card with Photo, ID Card of a Government Employee issued by Employer.)