Do you possess the management skills and interest in the formulation of economical development policies? Are you willing to get associated with the Banking Sectors? Do you aspire to do something big for the agriculturists? If your answer is yes, then this article is meant for you. Here we would be discussing NABARD GRADE B recruitment policies.
What is meant by NABARD GRADE B 2021 Recruitment?
NABARD which stands for National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development being the supreme expanding financial institution in our country that serves the requirements of the rural populace by providing credit to agriculturists and for other economic and welfare activities in those areas in our Country. Being amongst the popular banking institution in our country, every year, NABARD recruitments has always attracted thousands of youngsters aspiring to connect to the banking sector. They hold on to the eligible candidates for both categories i.e. regular ones & contractual ones. Regular basis conscription is held to fill the posts in the category of Group A, Group B & Group C.
NABARD Grade B 2021: Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
To be suitable for NABARD Grade B recruitment 2021, candidates require to fulfill a number of guidelines for eligibility with respect to few parameters i.e. age, nationality, and educational qualification which is discussed below:
Educational prerequisites – Applicants who have done their post-graduation or graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for this exam. The minimum marks to be secured to qualify are 60% & for reserved category i.e. PWBD/ SC/ ST is 55%. Ph.D. holders are also eligible for the same.
Age limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 35 years of age to be eligible to apply for this exam with categorical relaxation which is described henceforth:-
- For SC/ST with 5 Years of age relaxation.
- For OBC with 3 Years of age relaxation.
- For PWD (General) with 10 Years of age relaxation.
- For PWD (SC/ST) with 15 Years of age relaxation.
Selection Process: NABARD Grade B 2021
Below we would be discussing the entire procedure for NABARD Grade B 2021 Recruitment in detail so that you don’t miss out on any particular information in that regard:-
- Register yourself Online through the link given on the official website.
- Fill in all the details and also check and validate your data entered.
- After registering keep your Registration IDs & password secured for future references.
- Pay the fees online and generate your E- Receipt for further references. Applicable fees are given below:-
- For General – Rs. 600/-
- For OBC – Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST – no fees applicable
- The Admit Cards are issued in various phases. Firstly for Prelims, on qualifying that, for Mains and towards the end when you clear your Mains, an Interview Call Letter is released.
- This exam is conducted in 2 stages namely Prelims & Mains.
- The preliminary exams question paper is divided into 7 sections which are for 200 marks overall with a time duration of 2 hours.
- Once your qualify for the prelims level you are eligible for the Mains exam which is a descriptive as well as MCQ-based question paper. The entire level is divided into 3 papers PAPER I – Descriptive type paper whereas PAPER- II & III is MCQ based. The time allowed for each exam is 1.5 hours and every paper is for a total of 100 Marks.
- The results for all the level exams for NABARD Grade B 2021 will be declared online. You can check your results by logging into the official sites by punching in your accurate credentials.
- The last and final round is the Interview round for which you would be eligible only when you qualify for your Mains Level. It consists of 40 Marks.
- Candidates in 1:25 are called for Mains as compared to 1:5 for the Interview round. Preliminary Exams is qualifying in nature. The Merit List is prepared to keep various parameters in mind and your marks secured in Mains & Interview. The Merit List for level is prepared category wise like that of the vacancies distribution list.
Exam Day Guidelines: NABARD Grade B 2021
- Candidates must bring their admit cards, failing which no entry will be allowed to the examination centers.
- It is imperative to bring ID proof with photograph to the examination centers.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the examination center 30 minutes before the reporting time. The time to report to the centers is given on your Admit Cards itself.
- Uses of mobile phones, calculators, or any sort of restrictive electronic gadgets are not permitted inside your Examination hall.
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE, PREPARE WELL AND FULFILL YOUR DREAMS!!..