Are you pondering over the wide range of career options in our Country? If yes, then here is an article to help you to consider one of the popular career options amongst job seekers. The SBI CLERKS.
State Bank of India (SBI) being amongst the leading Public Banking Organizations with various widespread branches all across the world. It has been conducting entrance exams every year for the recruitment of qualified and suitable candidates for the post of Clerks. There are 3 Stages for recruitment of eligible candidates namely, Preliminary Test, Mains Test, and finally the Interview Test.
Eligibility Criteria: – SBI Clerk 2021
You are first and foremost required to know in detail about the eligibility criteria for this examination. Enumerating it for you henceforth:
- The candidate should of Indian Origin.
- You need to have a graduate degree in any discipline.
- The applicant should be of the age group, 20-28 years with the exemption for reserved category candidates.
- The relaxation criteria are enlisted below.
|PH (GENERAL)||10 years|
|PH (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PH (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex- Servicemen||Their actual service period + 3 years /8 years for SC/ST,
Disabled Ex-Servicemen up to 50 years, maximum
|Applicants belonging to J&K from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
|Women aspirants who are Divorced/Widows/Separated from their Husbands and are not remarried to date.||7 years for GENERAL category candidate, up to the age of 35 years
40 years for SC/ST
38 years for OBC
Application Form: – SBI Clerk 2021
The next step is filling up your SBI Application Form. So let us go through the various points to be considered while applying for Clerical Posts.
- Go to the link application from the official website of SBI. The link will be shared through a notification which will be issued by SBI very soon.
- Fill in the details as required in the application form and Register yourself. The particulars need to be correct and valid.
- Upload your scanned photographs and scanned signatures as per the specifications mentioned therein.
- Pay your application fees through online mode and generate the payment receipt.
- Keep the payment receipt safely with you for further future references.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:- SBI Clerk 2021
As discussed above this exam has got 3 stages. Here we would be elaborating a little more on the examination aspects i.e. the pattern of the Preliminary Exams and Mains Exams.
- This being the first stage of the Clerical Exams, henceforth the candidate will be eligible for the Mains Exams. It is an online test.
- Prelims Test has 100 MCQs to be attempted in a 1-hour time duration.
- The MCQs are based on 3 subjects namely,
English Language – 30 MCQs
Numerical Ability – 35 MCQs
Reasoning Ability – 35 MCQs
- Every question is for 1 mark with 0.25 marks as negative marks for every wrong answer of yours.
- It is again an Online test.
- This has a total of 190 MCQs of 200 marks with 0.25 marks being deducted as negative marks for every wrong answer.
- The time duration allotted for your Test is 2.40 hours.
- This Exam has various segments namely;
- Reasoning Ability &Computer Sciences – 50 MCQs for 60 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 MCQs for 50 marks.
- General/ Financial Awareness – 50 MCQs for 50 marks.
- General English – 40 MCQs for 40 marks.
- Applicants will have to choose the language preferred by them for the Exams.
Few more Points to Refer:-
Towards the end of this article, I would like to highlight a few more important aspects to be considered by SBI Clerk 2021 Aspirants.
- Download your Admit Cards before in time from the Official Website by filling in your Registration Number and DOB or the valid Password.
- Admit Cards will be available on the site 15 days prior to the Exams.
- Admit Cards will provide you with various details like that of your Roll number Exam venue, Exam Date, etc.
- DO NOT FORGET to carry your Admit Cards to the Examination Centre.
- The Results will be declared with prior intimation through a notification on the Official Website of SBI. The candidates need to put in the Registration Number & DOB or the roll number to check the same.
- Download and take multiple print outs of your Result for future references.
- Competent Authorities prepares the merit list considering 3 aspects i.e. Score in your exams, your Category, and the number of Vacancies with respect to that Category. Candidate scoring more than or equivalent to the Cut-Off Marks will move to the last and the final round of Personal Interview.
- Once you qualify for the last stage then Final Selection will be done after document verification and local Language Test. And then you are finally allotted the Official Joining Letter.
BEST WISHES FOR YOUR EXAMS!